Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Macy Comes to Town

The Wickerts got their kids a golden retriever puppy for Christmas! She is a cute little thing. We helped watch her for a few days before she went home on Christmas morning.
The girls weren't too sure about this.
I think Kenai was thinking, "Great another puppy to try to follow me when I am hunting birds. Didn't we just get done training Sydney?"
And Shylo was thinking, "I just got rid of my own puppies and now I have to deal with another one. Oh well, I guess I better show her the ropes."


Awh, she is a sweet little girl most of the time!

I am not sure Christmas is the best time to have a new puppy in the house. Here Macy got a hold of my Christmas tree garland, she was tugging and growling and almost pulled the whole tree over. It was actually pretty cute. Kenai came running over to stop her before she got in to much trouble!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very cute! I like the picture of the three dogs together. I'm sure they'll have lots of fun together in future (at least once Macy learns the ropes from Kenai). :)