UPDATE: The lady who was supposed to go in this morning (Friday) to be induced showed up late and has thrown our whole schedule off. So...induction is postponed one more day...UGH...The good news is we get to sleep in our own bed for one more night.
We had yet another dr.'s appointment today and I was only dilated to a 2 :( I am starting to think we shouldn't have nicked name the baby Time because she/he is living up to the name. I can see it now, Time will be 35 and still living at home! :) hehe
Anyway... the eviction notice is coming!
Tomorrow (Friday) night we go to the hospital to start the inducement process. I am praying we will be holding our baby by Saturday but the doctor warned me this could be a 3+ day process. So please pray for us. Pray God gives me strength and the right attitude to endure and pray he gives my husband just what he needs. Jeremy isn't one to sit still for 3+ days so this will be a challenge for him too.
Since this could take awhile don't get anxious if you haven't heard from us until Monday or Tuesday!