Saturday, September 22, 2007

Time is Taking More Time

Well today is the official due date and I am sad to say no baby yet.

We are trying though...

This morning Jeremy, my mom, the girls & I went out fishing. We didn't catch any fish ;( but we did see a huge gray whale only a few feet from the boat. I told my mom she needed to pay us $200 for the whale watching excursion. Especially since she didn't catch any fish for my freezer.

On the way back I drove the boat and hit every huge wave and wake I could find. But to my dismay I am still prego and am not having any major contractions. Oh well Time will come when he/she is ready I suppose.

P.S. I have pictures of our fishing trip but for some reason my camera won't unload them on to my computer. Hopefully I can get it to cooperate soon!

1 comment:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Hang in there guys!!! I'm sure that you are totally ready, but as you said, Time will come when he/she wants to!