Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hannah Gets Stomach Flu


Poor little Hannah woke up at 2 a.m. with the dreaded stomach flu. I was hoping she wouldn't get it but when everyone we know has it, we were bound to get it.

She has been such a champ about it though. She didn't even cry. Although she wasn't too happy when I tried to clean her up. She wanted to go back to sleep and gave me the "just leave me alone already mom," face. Poor girl was so tired and didn't like waking up that way.

One time she threw up, then looked at me and smiled as if to say "Woah that was cool, Mom." She is so precious, even when she is sick. Hehe :)

Finally about 2:15 I had her cleaned up and ready to go back to sleep. She had just driffted off when it started again at 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 5:00, 5:30 then again at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Needless to say we did not get much sleep last night.

Today I spent most of the day doing the laundry we had created during the night. I have never done more laundry in my life! I can't imagine having 4 puking kids!!

I pray tonight will be better and that I don't get sick.

3 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick! Take good care of yourself!

Sarah said...

Poor Hannah! And poor Kristi who has to wash crib sheets and blankets and pyjamas! :( I hope you all feel better soon!

Best,
Sarah

sixwickerts said...

I hope you never know what it is like to have 4 puking kids! It isn't fun, although, at least they weren't all doing it on the same night!! I am glad you guys are on the mend :)